The Twenty Fifth Annual General Meeting of the Chartered Institute of Linguists Hong Kong Society will be held at 5:45 p.m. on Saturday, 14 November, 2009, in Salisbury, YMCA, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon.
1. Opening address by the Chairman, Dr K C Li, FCIL
2. Confirmation of minutes of the last meeting
3. Matters arising from the 24th Annual General Meeting
4. Chairman’s report for the year 2008 – 2009
5. Hon. Treasurer’s report for the year 2008 – 2009
6. Appointment of an Hon. Auditor
7. Any other business